- Mounds candy for the mounds of information you learn.
- Crayon to color your day bright and cheerful.
- Nuts to be a little nutty sometimes and have a good laugh.
- Puzzle piece because without you things wouldn't be complete.
- Band-Aid for healing hurt feelings, yours or someone else's.
- Marbles to replace those we loose from time to time.
- Rope to remind you that when you reach the end of yours, tie a knot and hang on!
- Cup for when yours is overflowing.
- Rubber band as a reminder to stay flexible.
- String to tie things together when everything falls apart.
- Eraser to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay!
- Sweet and sour candy to help you appreciate the differences in others.
- Hugs and kisses to remind you that someone cares for you.
- Penny so you'll never be broke.
- Paper clip to help you keep it all together.
- Candle to remind you to share your light with others.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Girl Scout Volunteer's Survival Kit
A new Girl Scout year is coming quickly and it's time to start thinking about getting your leaders ready for new adventure. As a way of saying "thank you" to both returning leaders and new recruits we are sharing a Girl Scout Volunteer's Survival Kit. I am putting together these kits and sharing them at our September service unit meeting. The kits are super simple and are a great way to show appreciation for your volunteers. Here is a supplies list for our kits, but you can always customize this and make it your own.